New track called "Ethereal" for your critique :)

Hey man, I just listened to your track! Good vibes all over!

A few good points:

Nice leads
Powerful Bass
Hard Hitting Drums

A few improvements:

The drop could hit harder
Personally, the drums are a bit too loud
The leads are sort of drowned in the mix

How you can fix this:

To make the drop hit harder you could layer and improve the mixdown (removing unnecessary bass frequencies on the leads, reducing some of the highs on the bass etc.)

To make the drums work, don't just lower the volume because this will ruin the bouncy feel, just instead put a bit of sidechain to make room for them

To make the leads stand out, cut out all the bass frequenciesbut cut out all the high frequencies in the bass so the higher range is the leads

All together, I enjoyed this track and am looking forward to hearing more from you ;)

Hey man, I just listened to your track! Good vibes all over!

A few good points:

Nice leads
Powerful Bass
Hard Hitting Drums

A few improvements:

The drop could hit harder
Personally, the drums are a bit too loud
The leads are sort of drowned in the mix

How you can fix this:

To make the drop hit harder you could layer and improve the mixdown (removing unnecessary bass frequencies on the leads, reducing some of the highs on the bass etc.)

To make the drums work, don't just lower the volume because this will ruin the bouncy feel, just instead put a bit of sidechain to make room for them

To make the leads stand out, cut out all the bass frequenciesbut cut out all the high frequencies in the bass so the higher range is the leads

All together, I enjoyed this track and am looking forward to hearing more from you ;)

Thanks man, its much appreciated :)

Back