New track called "Child of Mine" for your critique :)

The melody and harmonie is fine, nice for a sunny day. But nevertheless there is somethinh more fire i missed.
Go your way, Iam sure you will learn more and more..:)

Really like what's going on here. The track has a lot of motion in it! The main piano and other sounds fit really well together! I think I'd personally add slightly more effect on the main vocals.
The person who is singing has a slightly monotonous voice and I feel that is done deliberately to add melancholy/emotional tension to the song. He kind of sounds like a sad robot or inhuman being. Perhaps you could make his voice stand out slightly more, by adding a little bit more effect to it. But hey, that's only my opinion. It's your track, you make it awesome! Keep up the good work!

Really like what's going on here. The track has a lot of motion in it! The main piano and other sounds fit really well together! I think I'd personally add slightly more effect on the main vocals.
The person who is singing has a slightly monotonous voice and I feel that is done deliberately to add melancholy/emotional tension to the song. He kind of sounds like a sad robot or inhuman being. Perhaps you could make his voice stand out slightly more, by adding a little bit more effect to it. But hey, that's only my opinion. It's your track, you make it awesome! Keep up the good work!

Thanks for your feedback mate its much appreciated :)

Mixing/mastering is spot on I'd say. After nearly 5 years I'm only now learning how to do that stuff. :S
Is that you singing? That takes some guts. Lol I have to say though, I think it would be a lot nicer if it had trance style female vocals.
Overall, cool stuff buddy! I really dig the synths and melody!

Anthem by Avyde | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Song writing is fine, all I could think was that the transitions maybe needed some drum fills, even the part at :58 or 1:58 with the pitched down vocals, I think either no drums or some sort of fill would've added much more umph to it, but that's just my opinion

Song writing is fine, all I could think was that the transitions maybe needed some drum fills, even the part at :58 or 1:58 with the pitched down vocals, I think either no drums or some sort of fill would've added much more umph to it, but that's just my opinion

Thanks mate, all opinions welcome and all help to improve our work. thanks again :)

Back