New track called "Best Days Of Our Lives" Feedback Returned

Regarding sound quality, mixing, and vocals, I think it would be above me to give feedback. It sounds legitimately professional to me. As for my general opinion, I like the effects on the vocals, but I personally am not a fan of the skrillex-esque drop. In general this is a great track, it sounds like something that would play on the radio.

Regarding sound quality, mixing, and vocals, I think it would be above me to give feedback. It sounds legitimately professional to me. As for my general opinion, I like the effects on the vocals, but I personally am not a fan of the skrillex-esque drop. In general this is a great track, it sounds like something that would play on the radio.

Thanks for the feedback its much appreciated :)

Great song! The mix and production sound great. My favorite part is at 1:20 when you use the string-like melody to break up the singing, I thought that was very tastefully done. My only negative criticism is that the screamy glitch-ish sounds at the drops is in sharp contrast to the smooth vibe the overall song has, but I get the feeling that may have been what you wanted. Enjoyed listening!

If you get the chance, check out my recently posted track. I'd like feedback please This Could Be US! by STRUCTURER | Free Listening on SoundCloud

I really liked the parts around the drop, especially the strings. The drop itself also worked fine, although I think the different growl sounds could've used some more distortion or something to make them pop a bit more. Overall a good track though!

Great song! The mix and production sound great. My favorite part is at 1:20 when you use the string-like melody to break up the singing, I thought that was very tastefully done. My only negative criticism is that the screamy glitch-ish sounds at the drops is in sharp contrast to the smooth vibe the overall song has, but I get the feeling that may have been what you wanted. Enjoyed listening!

If you get the chance, check out my recently posted track. I'd like feedback please This Could Be US! by STRUCTURER | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Cheers, will check out your track :)

I really liked the parts around the drop, especially the strings. The drop itself also worked fine, although I think the different growl sounds could've used some more distortion or something to make them pop a bit more. Overall a good track though!

Thanks mate its much appreciated :)

mm well this sounds like it could be on the radio now!! excellent

great mix , modern sounding sound selection
Vocals great as are the effects. Song progresses nicely .
Im trying to think of something to constructively help. So i thought to myself will i be coming here to listen again - did it have that affect on me ..im undecided. Then i listened again and i think the thing that would put me off wanting to hear it outside this forum would be the dub drop. I think it can actually reduce your audience away from more people. Even though it was good and i like it i think if u kept that original chill vibe going from the intro it would appeal more to a wider audience.
But this is just me trying to find something to say about it because it really is so good/professionakl
return the feed when u can
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...any-feed-returned-gotta-do-541539/?highlight=

mm well this sounds like it could be on the radio now!! excellent

great mix , modern sounding sound selection
Vocals great as are the effects. Song progresses nicely .
Im trying to think of something to constructively help. So i thought to myself will i be coming here to listen again - did it have that affect on me ..im undecided. Then i listened again and i think the thing that would put me off wanting to hear it outside this forum would be the dub drop. I think it can actually reduce your audience away from more people. Even though it was good and i like it i think if u kept that original chill vibe going from the intro it would appeal more to a wider audience.
But this is just me trying to find something to say about it because it really is so good/professionakl
return the feed when u can
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...any-feed-returned-gotta-do-541539/?highlight=

Thanks for your feedback, I have returned the favour :)

First thought - stereo width/panning sound great. The kick might have a bit too much top end for my liking. Seems a little too clicky. The buildup could definitely use a riser and white noise sweep to better transition to the drop - the snares themselves aren't enough to build tension. Nice growls in the drop. I know you have a subbass in the drop - but what about adding a bass with some mid-frequencies? The growls are all EQed pretty high, so there feels like a gap there is a gap in the frequency spectrum between 300 or so Hz up to where the growls are sitting.

Overall I enjoyed it. Nice job! I'm looking for feedback on this: Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still (Hotel Sweet Remix) (F4F)

First thought - stereo width/panning sound great. The kick might have a bit too much top end for my liking. Seems a little too clicky. The buildup could definitely use a riser and white noise sweep to better transition to the drop - the snares themselves aren't enough to build tension. Nice growls in the drop. I know you have a subbass in the drop - but what about adding a bass with some mid-frequencies? The growls are all EQed pretty high, so there feels like a gap there is a gap in the frequency spectrum between 300 or so Hz up to where the growls are sitting.

Overall I enjoyed it. Nice job! I'm looking for feedback on this: Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still (Hotel Sweet Remix) (F4F)

cheers, I left you some feedback :)

I think the vocals are a nice touch to the song overall. The melody is nice, simple and catchy and provides a nice hook for the track. After the drop though I didn't really hear much bass frequency content being produced by the bass synth itself. It doesn't sound bad but usually there is a sub bass that's layered in and sits underneath the bass sound that's being modulated. It may just be the system I'm listening to it on though. The overall production quality is very good. The mix retains a lot of clarity throughout the track even during busier sections of the song. You also achieved a good balance between the different drum and bass elements too.

Zero Sum (Original) by ToothandnaiL | Toothandnai L | Free Listening on SoundCloud

I think the vocals are a nice touch to the song overall. The melody is nice, simple and catchy and provides a nice hook for the track. After the drop though I didn't really hear much bass frequency content being produced by the bass synth itself. It doesn't sound bad but usually there is a sub bass that's layered in and sits underneath the bass sound that's being modulated. It may just be the system I'm listening to it on though. The overall production quality is very good. The mix retains a lot of clarity throughout the track even during busier sections of the song. You also achieved a good balance between the different drum and bass elements too.

Zero Sum (Original) by ToothandnaiL | Toothandnai L | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks for the feedback its much appreciated mate :)

Back