New Remix :) [House]

yes, the vocals are out of tune and off beat, but at 0,47-1,16 is a part that I really like a lot. Use that part to build the song! It's really good.

yes, the vocals are out of tune and off beat, but at 0,47-1,16 is a part that I really like a lot. Use that part to build the song! It's really good.

Wow, really? I honestly don't notice anything out of tune. Is there a specific part of the song that's off or is it all the vocals entirely? But thanks! I thought it was pretty cool too :)

I only comment on tracks I like and I'm no pro so no need to listen to my views if you don't want. When she sings -Do you remember part. Listen to the bass and arp. It is out of tune. The 0,47-1,16 part is cool and I like it's a little bit off because it sounds good. Kind of difficult to explain. I like your sounds, the song structure. It's original

I only comment on tracks I like and I'm no pro so no need to listen to my views if you don't want. When she sings -Do you remember part. Listen to the bass and arp. It is out of tune. The 0,47-1,16 part is cool and I like it's a little bit off because it sounds good. Kind of difficult to explain. I like your sounds, the song structure. It's original

No! That's okay I appreciate the feedback. You aren't the only one who hears it so you're probably correct. I'm no pro either so I'm in no position to say definitely one way or another. That's why it's cool to come to forums like this and hear outside perspectives.

Thanks for my feedback, Good track but yes its well out of tune. Go back into your daw and edit the notes up or down till in tune.
The acapella must had information at what key it was in. Good solid tune though :)

Back