New Producer, feedback my 1st ever made track.

bLadEy0

Hey.

My first ever made track! Pleas feedback.
Started using FL Studio 1-2 month ago, after severel hours with YT tutorials I created this.
https://soundcloud.com/user-158261273/bladey0-do-u-wanna-dance

My 2nd track just got finished yesterday, enjoy!
https://soundcloud.com/user-158261273/alone-out-there

What do u think bois?:)

Last edited:
good work for your first track! btw, there are some basic things that you have to learn to make it more good ;) for example, you have to sidechain the leads and bass and chords ecc for give space to the kick, that is the most important thing in an edm track. for sure you have to be sure that the kick and the frequencies under 200/150 hz are in mono.. after that, you can start with practice with eq mixing ;)

good work for your first track! btw, there are some basic things that you have to learn to make it more good ;) for example, you have to sidechain the leads and bass and chords ecc for give space to the kick, that is the most important thing in an edm track. for sure you have to be sure that the kick and the frequencies under 200/150 hz are in mono.. after that, you can start with practice with eq mixing ;)

Thanks a lot VISO for ur feedback & time :)
I missed the sidechain on the first track, thats true! But on my second i think its fine, or what do u think? Basically i use kickstart on everything except on the kick, that what i learned so far,correct me if im wrong.

Last edited:
kickstart in my opinion is a good sidechaining vst, but only for "classic" waves.. i prefer to use the LFO Tool, where i can design my own sidechain as i need :) that's because the bass needs a different sidechain curve than the leads ecc.. the bass has to fit perfectly with the kick (same frequencies, around 50 and 150 hz) than the leads and chords can have less sidechain because you will cut low frequencies in them, so to make a drop really full you have to use different sidechains on different sounds :) the best but more difficult way to get this is with a compression sidechain, but if you are new to producing, just use the kickstart and the LFO Tool :) keep it up!

Back