New Original Track: Will give feedback for any received! [Future Bass]

OAKUM

Hi there!

First of all, thank you all for your support on my last post. There was a lot of great feedback and it made me wonder why I hadn't come here before :). Looking to get some feedback on this new track of mine and will return the favour to anyone.

Happy to share this one with you!

https://soundcloud.com/oakummusic/cant-stop

OAKUM--

this is very different! like a downtempo beat with that ambient chillstep vibe. I really like this man.

Thank you Scotty, Glitch and Milo!

Really appreciate your feedback. I've gotten back to Scotty and will be returning the favour to Glitch and Milo as well :)

Thanks again!
OAKUM--

I enjoyed listening to this, i love the sound gate or whatever youve got going on at the beginning, and the vocal chops like the one at 1:04 i loved! Id love to have heard more varied ones of them to be honest! otherwise he drop absolutely hits the floor and i love it to bits. It might just be me but it feels a bit slow at some points in between the main drops but then it always seems to redeem itself with something great!

All in all loving it man, ive thrown you a soundcloud like, My link will be coming very shortly!

Edit: my link: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ny-darko-hurricane-remix-505893/#post49924159

Last edited:
Really liked your sound. The drop is really well done ! I expected a bit more variations on the rest of the track. But the whole one is great !

Hey man, This track sounds really good. It sounds like everything is mixed really well and finds its place in the mix well, so kudos for that most people don't have the best mixing skills or ear for it ( only my opinion maybe a little reverb or delay on some aspects to add some flavour is all). The track sounds very clean and clinical at some points and that's where the comment for a little reverb or delay at some points or a backround pad or noise. Overall I really enjoyed the track, clean, mixed well, good melodies and great drumsand would love to hear more from you and would also love for you to check out my newest track as well! thanks!

im feeling future bass is really evolving right now. really cool!. clean production.
great fx :) awesome synth!

if you want to return the feedback pls visit my thread or my soundcloud
i produce future bass aswell. would be cool so see your feedback :)

Thank you for taking your time to listen and give feedback :)
Really appreciate it from all of you.

:cheers:

It's fantastic! I love how there's a lot of variety in terms of sound, but the vibe pretty much stays the same throughout the song. Mixing is great as well! Everything can be clearly heard.

My only gripe would be the "wubs" feel a little out of place with the rest of the song at times. All the other synths sit pretty well, but the wubs are maybe a little too aggressive for such a mellow song.

But overall it's an A+ track. Keep it up!

This is awesome, I'm a big fan of flume and this is the same level man!

Keep it up, you've gained yourself a follower :)

Could you return the favor if you have time?
Twincaps - JIVA

Thanks!

This is awesome, I'm a big fan of flume and this is the same level man!

Keep it up, you've gained yourself a follower :)

Could you return the favor if you have time?
Twincaps - JIVA

Thanks!

Thank you man for your time and support!

I would love to have a listen to yours, but the link isn't showing up in the post? Put down a link and I'll take a listen to your stuff :)

Thanks again,
OAKUM

Back