New Orchestral Track :)

Cool stuff man, main issue I hear is that through my headphones, the mix can sound a little cluttered in places, and might benefit from some of the channels being turned down, and maybe some EQ being applied to parts of the song, but I'm not really an Orchestral musician so, it's not really what I listen to; compositionally, it wasn't bad at all, on a second playback, I noticed it was a little repetitive with that main string part, but I feel like you made it work, so not bad; awesome stuff, dude

Hi Summer Vibes , thank you for the inspiration man , :) , your track crunch time is really good , and what would make it sound even better is a bit of reverb , i'm going give you a highly confidential reverb secret : you can layer reverb in series , to get a really realistic texture, and even creative one :)

Hi Summer Vibes , thank you for the inspiration man , :) , your track crunch time is really good , and what would make it sound even better is a bit of reverb , i'm going give you a highly confidential reverb secret : you can layer reverb in series , to get a really realistic texture, and even creative one :)

Hi Greg I read your post and was wondering if you could break this method down, I would be so grateful.

Hi Donta Black , the reverb process :

Mix channel : In series

Reverb 1 : A a short room reverb , 100% wet.
Reverb 2 : Medium reverb , ~ 40% wet , so you hear both the 1st reverb and the colour of the 2nd reverb.
Reverb 3 : Long reverb , ~ 10 % , so now you hear 3 different sonic characteristics of reverb and it sounds organic.

You can modulate parameters etc etc , and add whatever effects in between , the series of reverb.

What special reverb trick you know ? :)

Last edited:
Very relaxing track to listen to, reminds of something I could hear as the background in a car commercial or something of that nature. I feel like the mix could be a bit bigger but the instrumentation is really nice!

Startup sounds like inspiring music if there would be more drums i would say epic :) Really passionate Melody Love it, kinda like from romance movies You really know how compose melody man! But in orchestra i would say you will fit instantly just keep reaching people who are in that field and you will make it!

Back