New Melodic Techno - FB 4 FB*

Milo Sutherland

Milo Sutherland
Hey guys, been a while since i could do some music and ive just thrown together a little track, would love to hear your thoughts. as usual leave your links with your comment and ill check out your stuff.

thanks! Milo x

Last edited:
i think you could use some more sounds. the whole thing seems a bit empty. im not saying its bad but i think that you have the main bass and the drums overpowering all your background sounds which im not easily distinguishing. i think more panned instruments can be useful.
overall great job!

Hi, Milo.
I love the mix, that kick and bass its just great. I find the crash a little bit to harsh.
but those melodies are really amazing makes the track really entertaining.

thumbs up

adjusted the levels a little, turned the crash down etc, hopefully thats better, im keeping the bass horns loud though theyre supposed to be powerful, but have put em down just a tad

thanks for your help guys x

Hey Milo! Nice mix, i love the little abmient noises you have before 16s then it just drops you into it. I agree with Yousif with adding a few more sounds, but 3:53 was spot on with the amount of detail added in my opinion!

All in all I really enjoyed that and will be throwing you a like on soundcloud, my feedback link is coming soon man so I hope youll have a moment to check it out!

Edit: my link: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ny-darko-hurricane-remix-505893/#post49924159

Last edited:
These are some powerful harmonies! Leave the basses gnarly like that. All this really needs is a few ambient background noises in some parts, maybe some mild transitional risers, crashes or something similar.

love melodic techno . produced some too a while ago.
love your horns. the kick and bassline seem to work really well. like the melody aswell. good track all in all! :)

would be cool if you could return some feedback on my latest track here. or you can listen to my melodic tech house track if you like in my signature. would love feedback on both :)

Hey Milo!

Really nice track you have here. Really chill melodies, and great sound selection. Love the vibe those horns gave the track along with that pluck sound. Everything sounded like it was mixed well, good stereo width and depth in the track.

Really digging this man! Would love to hear more.
OAKUM--

Back