NEW: 'Jaded Heart (The Tragic Mix)'

Tyler Hancock

Hi guys!

I'm new to the forum. Thought I'd share my latest production. This is an original song I wrote and recorded myself. I've produced a few different versions, and this is the latest one which I think I am most proud of. I'll be totally honest: this song began as just a title that came to me one day in the shower, lol.

They were, and are, two words that resonate very deeply with me and, while it took me two months to write, revise, and re-write the lyrics as you hear them now, I instantly knew these two words were the foundation of everything I want to say in a song at this time in my life. It's not a love song and it's not a love-gone-bad song; it's an I've-given-up-on-love song. I don't think I'm the best vocalist, but I just enjoy experimenting with my own voice and trying to make it work with my own lyrics.

Would love to know what you think. Thank you so much!

<3 Tyler

Although it's not the kind of music I listen to, it's very good. Sounds pro to me. Nice bass and beat. I like what happens at 2:03, nice groove.

Very nice track Tyler ,
Your vocals fit well with your track
Sounds nicely mixed and also good arrangement
Can tell you have spent time and this track and very welldone and thanks for sharing and look forwards to hearing some more of your tunes

very nice track Tyler ,
Your vocals fit well with your track
Sounds nicely mixed and also good arrangement
Can tell you have spent time and this track and very well done and thanks for sharing and look forwards to hearing some more of your tunes

btw i commented earlier but for some reason my text was blank !

Back