Thread: A new future bass track which I would love to know peoples opinions!!!

Thanks

A new future bass track which I would love to know peoples opinions!!!

Sign in to disable this ad
    Please leave any opinion as my music isn't getting the attention that I think it should be. Please like or share to get it out there!!

I only have 2 views prior to uploading the post so please help me by letting me know how I can improve or anything!

Talk about it - Dougal McGregor by Dougal McGregor | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks
    Sounds pretty good so far man, I think the instruments are too quiet leading up the the main part of the song but if you wanna keep them like that I would add some reverb to the snaps to fill in some space. The lines "When I saw your face I couldn't find the words I meant to say" sound a little awkward, leading up to them with some vocalization would sound good. The way you sing the word "say" by splitting it into two syllables doesn't sound right either it could work if you made the first syllable half as long as it is now though. I really like everything about 0:51-1:10 especially the retro chords. The rest of the song feels a little empty though. More percussive elements would be sweet. Keep at it dude!

Thanks
    Thank you for the review as I need constructive criticism as I'm still learning and just for you information I didn't sing but I bought the acapella from vandalism so I didn't have much to work with but the yeah I will definitely carry on working on it as it's not really a finished piece.

Thanks for the review as it means a lot for me!

Thanks
    main part sounds a bit empty, but maybe its intended? But the mixing sounds ok, and i really like the vocals.
    constructive critism isnt easy, espacially in this part of the forum where lots of newbies live, like me.

but still, I'll give you a sub and comment on your soundcloud/youtube if you don't mind returning the favor.

Check out my track! My first Future Bass Track! F4F [FUTURE BASS] - Future Producers forums

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bLadEy0 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanks for your opinion and yeah I feel as if it is a bit empty too so I'll probably get to work on that part. I'll check out your music too!
    Last edited by dougalmcgregor; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:16 AM.

Thread Information