New future bass track F4F

Still has your upbeat energetic vibes. And you mix the vocals really nicely, has good quality....and musically, it has nice futuristic vibes. You're coming out of the edm dance arena a bit, ya? haha right on. Cool track!

Still has your upbeat energetic vibes. And you mix the vocals really nicely, has good quality....and musically, it has nice futuristic vibes. You're coming out of the edm dance arena a bit, ya? haha right on. Cool track!

Cheers, yeah trying out a few different genres :)

The vocal is done really well. I feel the chord progression does get a bit repetative at some point, that might also be due to the synth used. Great work!

[+] I loved the arrangement and structure in your tune. Everything flows very nicely. The beginning grabs right away. The drop drops at a nice 0:30 and it sounds phat and sexy--perfect combo for a good future bass tune

[--] I checked some of your other tunes. You definitely have the composing of a track down but I now would encourage you to invest some solid time into improving your mixing and mastering skills. There is a pretty high bar nowadays for quality to stand out and get heard so the mixing absolutely has to be on point. PM me and I would love to show you some resources that I have found useful in my journey

[+] I love the bass. SO many ppl get their bass either too low, or unstable, or high, or whatever. The bass in this tune is on point--fat, steady, and just perfect loud. Props.

Anyway, dope track mate, gotta ask for a return favor:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-tune-need-feed-back-f4f-541132/#post50069806

Hope to hear back from you

[+] I loved the arrangement and structure in your tune. Everything flows very nicely. The beginning grabs right away. The drop drops at a nice 0:30 and it sounds phat and sexy--perfect combo for a good future bass tune

[--] I checked some of your other tunes. You definitely have the composing of a track down but I now would encourage you to invest some solid time into improving your mixing and mastering skills. There is a pretty high bar nowadays for quality to stand out and get heard so the mixing absolutely has to be on point. PM me and I would love to show you some resources that I have found useful in my journey

[+] I love the bass. SO many ppl get their bass either too low, or unstable, or high, or whatever. The bass in this tune is on point--fat, steady, and just perfect loud. Props.

Anyway, dope track mate, gotta ask for a return favor:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-tune-need-feed-back-f4f-541132/#post50069806

Hope to hear back from you

Thanks for the feedback its much appreciated, I am mixing on headphones and don't have any monitor speakers for mixing, but will
get some soon. I use voxengo span analyser to check and place my sounds in their own space and to check levels. I then use isotope imager and everything below 100 hertz in mono and a ssl compressor to glue the track together and a L1 limiter, I think I just need
the monitor speakers to help me out. Thanks again and I will check out your tune :)

Back