New Epsilon EP - F4F

Epsilon-144

Musician and Producer
Here are my new songs! They're officially releasing on July 4th, but I got them up early on Soundcloud. the EP features ToothannaiL (from this forum) on the last track (psy trance/house dance tune). The other tunes are mainly electronic/experimental-ish.

Anyway, here ya go. Your thoughts on it would be super cool and helpful. Thank you in advance! (its a playlist so ill just post the link)
Lost in Outer States by Epsilon-144 | Epsilon 144 | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Oh, and please share your newest songs, I'll give a full listen and feedback too.

Last edited:
Hello, I'll take a bite, if you don't mind. I'm listening to Lost in Outer States. I like what you have going on in here, nice beats, good use of different sound types. It's interesting music. Beat at 1:04 is great. The drum sample here sounds naked though. I would choose a different sample or add some reverb. I would maybe automate the cutoff on the bass here a little more to give it a little more motion. The square lead throughout the track sounds a little too thin. So my general summary would be that you have the most important part down, creating interesting music, and maybe add some depth to your synths and be more selective with drum samples.
I think with Landing Platform I would give nearly the same feedback. The music is good, the hook keeps me interested, and the lead needs depth, and the bass could use a little more bass and treble (personal preference.)
If you are interested in F4F, maybe comment on my latest track at Averisina | Free Listening on SoundCloud. Not required though . :P

Overall , I'm quite impressed . The Orion Project is the one that I enjoyed the most * personal , very atmospheric , chill , ambiental - brilliant job but in my honest opinion I would say that the lead part is a little bit sharp . I would actually reconstruct the lead part . Static about Lost in Outer States , a lot of shape-shifting material on there but there again...the lead . Must be something that's coming only from me , I could imagine people enjoying the lead part but the overall song pushed its boundaries , well done ! As Averisina said , it would be a good idea to integrate some motion in the bassline just for the "trill" of it since it's a complex song you would've think it that does the job but I think you can go even for more !

Hope I can hear some new songs from you in the future , keep it up !

Last edited:
Overall , I'm quite impressed . The Orion Project is the one that I enjoyed the most * personal , very atmospheric , chill , ambiental - brilliant job but in my honest opinion I would say that the lead part is a little bit sharp . I would actually reconstruct the lead part . Static about Lost in Outer States , a lot of shape-shifting material on there but there again...the lead . Must be something that's coming only from me , I could imagine people enjoying the lead part but the overall song pushed its boundaries , well done ! As Averisina said , it would be a good idea to integrate some motion in the bassline just for the "trill" of it since it's a complex song you would've think it that does the job but I think you can go even for more !

Thanks a lot. I take all the feedback in for new songs and stuff it really helps. I appreciate the time and ideas.

And sure, I'll listen to your new songs. I like them, yo! There very psy trance. Like very good. Ice Caverns is up there with the best of the genre, I think. The frequency changes add good variety and depth. the bass and kick pair nicely. I'm imporessed. very professional.

Orchards of Mystical Truth keep the same vibe up with the gao psy feel. Maybe changes the notes of the growling low bass (on rhythm with the kick)? I like the higher frequency elements a lot. Another cool tune.

The Crystal Moon could have the bass brought out more in the beginning. It good at 1:26 on though. It has an extra element of bass added (thats changing notes too). Very cool tune!

Thanks for listening.

thank you also. I'll work on the leads in my new song. I have a new one I'm working on right now (dark dubstep style...). if you dont mind checking it out,
it's right here:

81 Billion Tons (demo) by Epsilon-144 | Epsilon 144 | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thank again. I take feedback well and work on it for improvements. Do you have any tunes you make or anything?

Last edited:
Hey again ;)

Listened to the whole EP. I really did not like the first one, but the other tracks are pretty solid. Lost In Outer States has a great feeling and the soundesign is really dreamy. It's also well mixed!

Landing platforms has a nice progression, the track in general is pretty exciting and I liked the drop.

The Orion Pojects needs some variations IMO. It's not bad, but I did not feel it even though it has the best mix.

I think Infinity is the best track in the EP.

Thanks! Here's my latest release: Escape The World - Electro /F4F!/

Last edited:
I'm a patriot lol (for America) so I had too. It's a shame Hollywood is so liberal these days. When I get to Hollywood, I'll slap them with some patriotism, ...I miss the days of Jimi Hendrix and decent Hollywood stars.

Anyway thanks.
I'll start with Alex Guru. It's a good idea. It needs some mixing work (as do some of my tunes). I'd say the bassline that comes in at 48 seconds is cool and groovy, but EQ some of the higher frequencies out. It does a cool groove and bounce. There are some key issues with the next melodies on top the bassline. Use some notes that harmonize with the bass. (and if you eq the higher frequiencies on the bass down it'll open uo more room for this new melody). The background blips and beeps are cool, but again they need more room. The basslines's high end is taking too much room away from where these other melodies need to sit in the mix. Overall fee is groovey and spacey though. I like the ideas!
Thanks!

And Thanks Johnroy, hey again.
I'll comment my feedback on your thread.

right on, thanks!

Heya,

This track is really heavy!
A bit too heavy for my taste, but I like where it is going for!
There is a lot of going in, and the arp is really dope in the break.

But it feels like there is alot that u want me to hear so all the volume is loud.
That makes the mid a bit muddy (imo).

Also some effects before the drop are kinda harsh to my ears.

Overall pretty trippy and unique I must say!

Good job!

This some cool stuff..
I made sure to put my 'make america great again' hat on for the intro. Like the combination of strong drums and the spacey synth melodies. It's retro without becoming sentimental.
And coherent.. these songs sound like they belong together. My music is always all over the place from one track to the next so I like that. Yeah, so maybe the mixing could be a little
better like you say, but we'll all still be saying that 10 years from now.. In any case, it doesn't stand out as a problem to me. Like it could be brighter and fatter, but the sound you have now works really well with the retro vibe.

I think I like Landing Platform the best for now..

Thanks guys.

(Be careful wearing that that to Starbucks, ...but then again, don't even got to starbucks, go to perks coffee house.)

ha, thnks!

Thanks for the feedback on the tunes as well as the follow and repost. I look forward to see what you will do next :O

Back