*NEW ELECTRONIC BEAT* Night Breakers *My First House Music Beat* F4F!!

sounds cool i guess, but not very interesting in my opinion. kind of sounds like you just used a bunch of stock sounds and presets. you should record/download your own sample so you can have an original sound! i like the musical part of the songs, but just not the production.

here's me!
https://soundcloud.com/supleezy/october-26th

I quite liked it until the wobbling synth came in, it just didn't do it for me. I'm sure you could do better than this. Maybe add a decent bassline instead of that which is more on par with the groove of the rest of the sounds.

Hey, not a bad start!

I like the sound and the vibe of the track as a basic ground. In a sense of the sounds what have been used and put together, and the structure and melodic sections of the track. I believe you have a good idea, that just needs work. Noticing you've produced this track out of your comfort zone, this song isn't of your primary genre? I think what would help is listening to dance tracks, particularly of certain genre, or by a certain artist or specifically the influence that influenced you to produce this track (of this genre) Just to compare, so: Structure, how the melodies compliment each other, mixing (what becomes more prominent in dance music compared to your primary genre) and what (style of) sounds are used. Just some things that stood out to me from your track are. The complexity of the multiple melodies. The different melodies don't compliment each other very well, and also don't compliment the beat of the track too well either. I would try not to over complicate the track as it sounds it would benefit on a more 'simple but effective' mind set. Again, the main melody is fine, just the melodies accompanying it. Also, what stood out to me was the massive pan to the left of the synth at 0:40. Not sounding AS bad when everything else kicks in but still noticeable. Again, this decision could be influenced based on the style of mixing from your primary genre. Different genre have different mixing techniques. Your typical today chart music doesn't have nearly as much panning as Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody. Due to the genre difference.

Overall, I believe you have a good idea with this song, you just need to re-work it. Re-think the structure and the melodies contained within the track. All the best :)

Hmm. There is not much of progression in this track. I mean even the progression you tried sounds a bit forced. The first 15 seconds sound like "let's throw a kick+snare on the track and see what we can do out of them", that's definetly a thing you can improve on, especially since you got almost no percussion at all. You could slowly bring in percussion and fill the track up with it on the climax of this track - plus you could limit the snare to the climax. Don't know how broad you want the sound to be, but another thing you could do would be adding some pad or string now and then. That would be what I would change on this track.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ack/mechanical-enigma-deep-techno-4f4-456537/
Some feedback on this would be cool. Plus you'd see what I mean by my feedback, even though I don't recommend you a build up THAT slow for your track.

Back