New Electro Track!

Old Gods: I liked the sidechained bass. It sounded rugged and cool. Not a fan of the synth you used at 3:20ish. The beat is just to repetitive for my taste. Very little change ups and the beat just went in a straight line. Maybe it's just me being ignorant to the genre, but it feel that it lacks something.

Plexsus: This one i really enjoyed! The drop at 1:00 blew me away! I like all the sound choices other than the synth pre drop. The beat had a good movement all the way to the end! Good job!

I got a beat i need feedback on too! If you got the time i would be very happy! Thanks

https://soundcloud.com/mustbebrave/scream

You dont sound ignorant at all ;) but yes ive already heart exact the same critic, still dont know exactly how to change it, wihout losing track of the main theme...

Old Gods: has the right sound and good drive but is a bit one-dimensional. Add a new melody, add a synth layer or try to switch the sounds to get some variation.
Plexus: No complaints here :)

Old Gods intro sounds so much empowered, electro sound so intensive loved different bass sound lower note influence hit hat fits perfectly in such intension. Rise sounds so profound. Drop sound seem so much like techno mixed wit underground theme from that old Fast and furious movies You really have talent for some kinda theme Music. I think movies industry would take you in wide opened arms ;)

Hi wickrman here

Here's my honest review, check me out on soundcloud for my tracks too :

- Good strong bass to start off
- 0.45 the high hat sound coming in , add +- 0.8 db it's coming in to slow and gets overruled by the fat bass

1min20 not a fan of this kind of drop

1min35 it's like an entire new song starts. I feel like it lacks cohesion with the first bass.
Maybe duplicate your bass change some parameters to shift the sound a bit and continue with that bass sound on a lower Db to let the new melody still play the main roles. This would glue the first to second part. You could then let the bass even drop out entirely after 30 seconds but still it would work as glue between intro and pré chorus.

2min50 seems like a vribation effect which sounds very good and should be emphasised even more.

3min10 I get what you're trying to reach with the trumpet like sound. I think playing stacatto and lower the reverb on that sound could potentially make it even greater. and come in with the long reverb and continue like that like you did on 3min35. Playing it long sounds really great after some stacatto's.

4min25 bass coming in : bass is not deep enough, to boring ( I have the same problem in my sounds ) Don't have any good drum libraries yet.

The clap needs to be a bit stronger, also pan the clap more to R side. It feels to centered drowing in the bass pan spectrum.

Hope there's something in my view of your song that can help you.

Be sure to check wickrman on soundcloud for my music.

Thank you for all the feedback, i will try to return the favour to all of you.
@VYt4s, thank you, but id rather make just music, instead of being used in this industry :O
@wickrman, is there a reason why youd pan the clap to the R, or is it just a suggestion? :D

Thank you for all the feedback, i will try to return the favour to all of you.
@VYt4s, thank you, but id rather make just music, instead of being used in this industry :O
@wickrman, is there a reason why youd pan the clap to the R, or is it just a suggestion? :D

It's more of a suggestion, I think it might sound even better. =)

Back