New EDM Trap BANGER! ?

Hey there, definitely like what you have going on here, has a unique (as you tagged it) quality for sure. I can appreciate the process and taking a new twist in your productions, it's a big part of the fun, right? :)

If you are looking for feedback, I will share two that came from first impressions. The keys instrument in your intro is too loud compared to the rest of the mix, makes it jump out too much, but that might just be me. Also, the focus on the sub was nice, but it may be too overpowering?? Someone else might say its perfect, so chalk it up to personal taste maybe.

Other than that, cool track and definitely looking forward to hearing more!

PS - If you embed your track in your post, I am much more likely to listen to it (yes, I am lazy when doing feedback lol). If not sure how, you have to use tags.

Exclude the parenthesis " "

"["soundcloud"]" http address for your song "["/soundcloud"]"

Last edited:
Your drop at 00:54 has character man. I really like how you just draw out the bass note (pitching it down?) keep the snares and vocal samples. That part of the track stands out to me the most. Could have done with a different patch selection at 1:57 (just my opinion); would have looked for something with a darker feel and space to compliment the other sounds and give a nod to cohesiveness. I like the breakdown structure, keep melting em' down and hitting with a second drop.

I'd appreciate feedback on my latest post as well. Have a good one

Hi, enkrypted! Thank you for your reply!

The drawn out sub bass note part of the song stands out to me the most as well (along with the after-drop soft part) and I'm glad you liked the tension that I build with my songs, I plan on djing in the future and if there's something that I want people tp remember my songs by, it is the build-ups and the drops. :D

I'll look into maybe changing to a different patch preset rather than the E-piano I used at 1:57 after I get my new studio monitors today (Yamaha HS8's ?).

Have a great day!

?

Hey there, definitely like what you have going on here, has a unique (as you tagged it) quality for sure. I can appreciate the process and taking a new twist in your productions, it's a big part of the fun, right? :)

If you are looking for feedback, I will share two that came from first impressions. The keys instrument in your intro is too loud compared to the rest of the mix, makes it jump out too much, but that might just be me. Also, the focus on the sub was nice, but it may be too overpowering?? Someone else might say its perfect, so chalk it up to personal taste maybe.

Other than that, cool track and definitely looking forward to hearing more!

PS - If you embed your track in your post, I am much more likely to listen to it (yes, I am lazy when doing feedback lol). If not sure how, you have to use tags.

Exclude the parenthesis " "

"["soundcloud"]" http address for your song "["/soundcloud"]"

Hi, JKillz! Sorry for the late reply, I just noticed that the reply that I wrote never went through (damn internet!) trying out new things is DEFINITELY part of the fun of making music! I lowered the piano synth and lowered the bass as well, you were definitely right in both those aspects of your criticism.

Thank you for all of your help! I had trouble mixing everything because I was using 5 inch monitors but now I have some 8 inch ones and my mixes are coming out better already, I can tell. ?

Anyways, as always thank you for lending me your experience and your ears and I'll double-check that my reply goes through next time! Lol. ??

Back