New EDM track on 432 Hz what is that? is it matter? Comments appreciated

threesix

Hi all,

This new track is intentionally set to 432 hz for yotube, since most of 432 hz tracks on youtube make me sleepy.
Of course i need comments..thankyou
Here is the track:

This whole track is pretty cool man. I like all the elements coming in and out and honestly right when it started I felt like a calming sensation from the vibes. Good stuff man, check out some of mine if you get a chance.

Ill get back to you on how the song "feels" since that seemed to be important to the other 2 listeners. I'm not in a state not tell you for sure if its the reason im relaxed.

On another note I had heard of certain notes that tune with the universe but never heard music based on that idea. Props to you. It sounds very unique and quirky. I dont normally listen to electro but i like all the sounds you put together. very trippy!

Hey homie. Now I'm going to be honest and say that I didn't listen to the whole 9 minutes, and instead listened to 30 seconds of each min, so this may not be representative of the whole track itself.

With that out of the way, You have some interesting melodies going on with the pluck bells. I think the build up you had at the beginning was kool, but the melody that followed it didn't fit the build up. It was like you took a build up from one song and matched it with the hook of a completely different song. Try to make sure your sound selection and compositions work well with each other.

Around 2:50, you have some really.... interesting saws playing. Kinda sound like Chihuahuas barking haha. I honestly would change those to something else, a bit more girtty saws maybe.

I really like the parts from 3 - 5 mins. These are really soothing until the harsh sounding saw comes in. I would maybe muffle the saw to match the harp plucks.

It seems after that, it is basically the same loops with maybe a couple more synths accompanying them until the song ends. It's def soothing at times, but sometimes the different keys can be distracting and confusing, since the build ups sometimes seem to disagree with the hooks. Again, watch how you compose your tracks. Honestly this just may be a style I'm not used to hearing, as I listen to more contemporary Latino and urban stuff with more of a connected and/or melodic structure. I liked it though, very interesting and something I could see myself listening to for ambiance. Keep it up homie!

Here's my thread. Let me know what you think!

Back