New DNB Drum and Bass track for review

[+] love the drop! The arrangement of it is dynamic, rhythmic and just makes you want to dance your *** off! well done

[--] Bass dynamics are a bit wacky in this one. Sometimes it is very loud, and sometimes I can barely hear it. Bad thing if you're playing for the dance floor. I'd consider compressing or riding the balance

[+] Love the mood for this track. It's got this cool garagy/grimy almost feel that carrier a unique air to it. So much of DnB sounds plain, the same, it's awesome that you were able to conjure a unique sound while staying in the bounds of the genre

Anyway, dope track mate, gotta ask for a return favor:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-tune-need-feed-back-f4f-541132/#post50069806

Hope to hear back from you

[+] love the drop! The arrangement of it is dynamic, rhythmic and just makes you want to dance your *** off! well done

[--] Bass dynamics are a bit wacky in this one. Sometimes it is very loud, and sometimes I can barely hear it. Bad thing if you're playing for the dance floor. I'd consider compressing or riding the balance

[+] Love the mood for this track. It's got this cool garagy/grimy almost feel that carrier a unique air to it. So much of DnB sounds plain, the same, it's awesome that you were able to conjure a unique sound while staying in the bounds of the genre

Anyway, dope track mate, gotta ask for a return favor:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-tune-need-feed-back-f4f-541132/#post50069806

Hope to hear back from you

Hi mate thanks for feedbacking will look to tweak my track and do a second version.

Checked your tune out and sounds class, very professional production quality? You mix and master that on your own?

- The vocals are not really fitting on the bassline. They sound very off to me..
Also it lacks a big sub bass to pump up the drop. This will make it a lot louder and heavier.

+ Like the melody! While listening my feet are starting to go along with the drums :D

Overall it is a nice track.
Mind giving me some feedback?

Back