New chilled track called "That's Life" Feedback Returned

Wow I thought it was really good. Overall, super solid tune. I noticed you had like a low pass filter on the vocals for the whole track. I think it might be fine for some of the track, but I think you should let the vocals shine for some parts, especially since your mix seems to be solid. The first drop, I was not a fan of. I felt like it was kind of underwhelming. The second chorus/drop sounded good though with the vocal chop thing. I REALLY love the saxaphone and ukelele/guitar instrument. I enjoyed the vocals as well. Really the only things I didn't like were the first drop and the low pass vocal filter. Other than that I thought it was pretty amazing.

Here's my track if you want to return the favor.
Future bass (chillstep?) work in progress

Hey! So good track, beautiful melody, I like it, but I think that the bass in the drop is ahead of everything. And I think that this bass conflicts with the kick. It needs more sidechain. Good luck!

Wow I thought it was really good. Overall, super solid tune. I noticed you had like a low pass filter on the vocals for the whole track. I think it might be fine for some of the track, but I think you should let the vocals shine for some parts, especially since your mix seems to be solid. The first drop, I was not a fan of. I felt like it was kind of underwhelming. The second chorus/drop sounded good though with the vocal chop thing. I REALLY love the saxaphone and ukelele/guitar instrument. I enjoyed the vocals as well. Really the only things I didn't like were the first drop and the low pass vocal filter. Other than that I thought it was pretty amazing.

Here's my track if you want to return the favor.
Future bass (chillstep?) work in progress

Thanks for the great feedback, I will listen to your track :)

Hey! So good track, beautiful melody, I like it, but I think that the bass in the drop is ahead of everything. And I think that this bass conflicts with the kick. It needs more sidechain. Good luck!

Cheers. there is actually no sidechain on the track, I cut the kick frequency from the bass and sub think it was around 55 hertz just a few
db and wide ish q :)

Back