New Ambient House Track (F4F)

Hey guys, I've been working on this ambient house track over the last few days. Wondering what you guys think of the vibe, but also how the mix is sounding and whether you think it should be shorter? There is a bit of a weird down-tempo outro (around 4:15) that I think I'll probably remove from the track but I was wondering what people thought of it. Also any other comments on how to improve the track would be greatly appriciated.

If you want some feedback on one of your tracks, direct me to your post and I'll comment!

Last edited:
I like it man!

If it was my track I'd add a good bit of reverb to the snares that come in around 1 min and also to the vocals, it might give it a nice chill spacey feel

Also try some filter automation on the vocal

Thats just what I'd do though, good track man, keep at it!

I like it man!

If it was my track I'd add a good bit of reverb to the snares that come in around 1 min and also to the vocals, it might give it a nice chill spacey feel

Thanks man, appreciate the feedback. Sometimes you just need a new set of ears to point some things out! I'll definitely be taking your advice and making some changes :) Do you have any tracks you want me to have a listen to?

I like it man!

Mark - what filter automation would you suggest?

Hey Slunk, very cool track! I agree with Mark that there could be more reverb in the track especially with regards to the drums. Really liked the flow of the track overall. Maybe some filtered white noise in some sections could be nice to fill up the space? Not sure though just throwing some ideas around.

Thanks guys. I'm working on another version of the track and will upload it in the next couple of days. Appreciate the feedback!

Back