New Ambient House Track! *Down To Earth* Check it Out! (Feedback Returned)

nehemeizcool

Hey Guys,

Let me know what you think of this new track i made and if i should have changed certain things

I think it turned out pretty well

I Shall Return Any Feedback, To Anyone Who Wants it :-)

Here's the Soundcloud:

Very chilling tune, man! I quite liked it and so that´s why i can´t mention any drawback. Tho it would be awesome if you would get some vocals too for this one! ;)

excellent job man, great track. great work on meshing the instruments together. As a matter of personal preference, I felt just one note being out of place during the piano breakdown at around 2.10, but again its just me, I felt it could have been just a little bit catchier with the rhythm. The LFO'd synth in two parts of the track sounds good, but it is just a bit too loud for the track IMO. One more thing, the structure could be made better, because the catchiest part of the song commercially speaking is at around 3.10 (and you introduced it before very quickly aswell), was the most that stuck out to me. This part could be the driving force behind the track, beefing up the tune a little with more saws, giving the kick more oomph, you'd have a straight up banger on your hands. These things all come with practice though, so keep it up! Really good job, keep doin it!

ty for the feed aswell.

Thanks for the feed.. i loved the piano melody on this... i have to agree with Electrix on this one.. overall this is a good track.. but layering it up a little bit more just after the piano section would build up the track a little bit more? I cant really say much.. i liked it :) great job!

Back