New adele remix (trap)

The mix is dope! However they need to work on their mix. The drums are very, very tiny in this remix. I can barely hear their kicks or snares. If it wasn't for that, this track would be bumpin. But trapstep NEEDS strong kicks, bass, and snare claps in order to get the crowd moving. If they fix that, then this track would be perfect. Tell them to keep the work up tho because the sound choices and samples used are superb!

Can you check this out for me? I would love some feedback man!

Thanks for that feedback there i shall let them know your thoughts, and trust me they have no plan on stopping anytime soon already been getting few gigs and get all their certifications at the end of this year. But i'm not too into that reggae kinda feel but i liked it very uplifting vibes brought from it. Although like i said i dont listen to much reggae so i cant give very good inputs on it.

I agree with the drums not coming through very well. Also, the lead synth line is great, but it comes in way to strong at 1 minute in. Maybe EQ the mids down a bit on that or just lower the volume on it altogether.

Other than those minor gripes, great remix!

Back