Need some honest feedback on my song F4F

It sounds good but not great, the vocal kills it for me, the vocal sounds out of tune but nice vocal chop though, if it was me I'd rise the vocal chop pitch a bit higher and also it still has a lot of low ends in it, try to use EQ in the Master track and cut down the sub

and oh thank you for taking your time to give me feedback, nice knowing ya! :cheers:

It sounds good but not great, the vocal kills it for me, the vocal sounds out of tune but nice vocal chop though, if it was me I'd rise the vocal chop pitch a bit higher and also it still has a lot of low ends in it, try to use EQ in the Master track and cut down the sub

and oh thank you for taking your time to give me feedback, nice knowing ya! :cheers:

Thanks for the feedback, the vocal is by me and is in tune :) Would be interesting to see if anybody else thinks it out of tune.
Thanks again and good luck mate :)

So first of all, your song (or should I say songs, I listened to Sweet Dreams and it's equally good) is very very catchy and it seems as if you're production and composition quality is a lot ahead of mine, so there's not much I can actually critizise. What I'd suggest you though is spending a bit more time on sound design. Of course everything works and fits well together as it is right now, but your tracks could get more remarkable if you'd try to add some unusual samples and sounds.

This is just my personal opinion of course, I liked both of your tracks

So first of all, your song (or should I say songs, I listened to Sweet Dreams and it's equally good) is very very catchy and it seems as if you're production and composition quality is a lot ahead of mine, so there's not much I can actually critizise. What I'd suggest you though is spending a bit more time on sound design. Of course everything works and fits well together as it is right now, but your tracks could get more remarkable if you'd try to add some unusual samples and sounds.

This is just my personal opinion of course, I liked both of your tracks

Thanks my friend, your feedback is much appreciated :)

Back