Need some feedbacks for my latest track

Layer some melodic synths on the higher end on the drop. That's what you need imo. The build up was good, you did well with the automation too, I just think a nice melody to go along with that bass in the drop would help.

Sounds great. I would suggest dropping the kick entierly 2:16 to 2:22, just keep the last attack. After the drop 2:40 it could be interesting to put some energy in by changing the kick to pure 4x16 (more energy without changing the actual bpm) and some percs at 2:56. Just suggestions, I like the track and the automations are awesome. Thanks for sharing :cheers:

Last edited:
There is a lot of potential with what you have started here. Definitely want to add more synthy sounds to that drop. Buildup was done well. Sometimes I find it fun to play around with different sound FX that I found online to fill any empty space and mess around with effects in the DAW to find something that clicks. Have fun with it and don't stress over it a lot or you'll end up adding too much and straying away from your original sound.

Thanks for feedbacks and nice comments folks. I'm gonna try to add some synths for drop parts after a couple of days. Currently i'm confused and lost all of my creativity.
You guys are the best :)

Sounds great. I would suggest dropping the kick entierly 2:16 to 2:22, just keep the last attack. After the drop 2:40 it could be interesting to put some energy in by changing the kick to pure 4x16 (more energy without changing the actual bpm) and some percs at 2:56. Just suggestions, I like the track and the automations are awesome. Thanks for sharing :cheers:

I like the drums of 2nd part but you might be right. After 2.40 or 2.55, some more energetic drums (and some percs for the next pattern) migth be really cool. I'll try this too. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back