Natural House Track

very beautiful pianoline, i like that. the strings in the background are too near to the preset, much synthetic. do you know the synth colossus? there you can get very original string sounds! but the drums i like, sounds great. some more individual sounds and it could be a cool track....peace

I like the composition you found and the quality of the sounds is great! An idea I at was that it could sound great if you high pass the kick at the beginning until 0:50. Maybe this could fit into your music style. I like that the kick rises up and is finally released at 0:50 cause it's raising the tension. Here is a link to my track where I used a high pass filter on the kick. Great job!
Prox by Paul Pherrox | Free Listening on SoundCloud

really cool choice of synths in this! really like the melody that comes in at the drop, groooooovy stuff :)

I like the composition you found and the quality of the sounds is great! An idea I at was that it could sound great if you high pass the kick at the beginning until 0:50. Maybe this could fit into your music style. I like that the kick rises up and is finally released at 0:50 cause it's raising the tension. Here is a link to my track where I used a high pass filter on the kick. Great job!

interesting idea with high pass. I didn´t use that yet in any track. i will think about it. Thanks

catchy intro. I like the progression of melodies and instruments. The beat is nicely mixed with the strings on top and synth plucks/arp. I think it's catchy tune, but may need something to make it really stand out you know? Something to give it a unique flavor. lol awesome mixing and arrangement though, it evolves over time very nicely.

very beautiful pianoline, i like that. the strings in the background are too near to the preset, much synthetic. do you know the synth colossus? there you can get very original string sounds! but the drums i like, sounds great. some more individual sounds and it could be a cool track....peace
Thanks for the kind words! Yeah I think there could be better separation of sound in the mix as a whole. Thanks!

Thanks so much man! Good input means a lot! Yeah looking back I probably should have used the high pass on the kick. I like your track too man! Very Swedish House Mafia. Great tension in the buildup. I liked it on Soundcloud!

catchy intro. I like the progression of melodies and instruments. The beat is nicely mixed with the strings on top and synth plucks/arp. I think it's catchy tune, but may need something to make it really stand out you know? Something to give it a unique flavor. lol awesome mixing and arrangement though, it evolves over time very nicely.
Thanks so much man. I try to make my tracks linear not a loop like most EDM songs. I like to make my tracks evolve over time like you said. Thank you!

Back