My newest Kygo inspired Tropical House track!

mikkis90

Hello again guys.

This is the second time I am posting a Tropical House track in one week, but this time it is a much more well done track.

This time I have tried myself on some mastering and some Kygo inspired melodies.

Looking for some critics and comebacks!

Definitely sounds very kygoey! i think you did a good job, The kick seems a teeny bit low in the mix perhaps? cool song, reminds me of younger by kygo! Just need some vocals

Thank you guys for the respond!

Indeed it needs some vocals, but by the time i figured it out, it was almost too late. Since I then would have to change the melody to fit and so on. :P

Cool song!
Kick is a bit too boomey for my taste, and you should try to bring more subtle variations in your percussion at times.

Very nice lay down you got here, I like the structure and the elevator house music. Only suggestion I have is EQing your main synth (for the piano in the "drop") - I think if you got rid of some of the mids, that synth would sound magical. Which is the vibe I get from this song!
Very cool song though!

Cheers,
ZZ

Absolutely trying to improve my mixing and mastering too, but next time I will definitely try to make a remix so it will become much more relaxing and magical to listen too. :)

Anybody who got some suggestion to some songs I can remix which can fit to this genre, and where i might get the acapellas to it?

Appreciate every answer!

Woah man, i love really this production, the obv influence of kygo is in evidence. But, i've to say BUT, that work is really good!
Dreamy melodies, and good grow of the "Faith" sensation make me fly...
GREAT JOB! [Sorry for the capital, but deserve!]

Back