My New Future Bass Track (F4F) Spotify

itsatrap

Dear Future Producers :D

I created my account on this forum a couple of years ago, that was also the time when I started producing music. Right now a couple of years have passed and I have learned a lot! From producing the most simple trap beat I now created a detailed Future Bass piece and would love to share it with everyone. Still to this day, your feedback is deeply important because I excelled due to everyone's feedback. Of course I will provide feedback as well and help everyone along the way.

A couple of years ago I started with zero followers and right now my latest Future Bass track is available on Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, Youtube and more. I am not trying to market my music in anyway, I just want to tell everyone to keep on creating music, even in your hardest times. Never give up!

You can check my track on SoundCloud here:

You can also find this track on Spotify, Apple Music and YouTube by just writing the title name of the track.

I am looking forward to your work as well! Thank you for your time and feedback!

Yo man! Dit is sick!(Brian Dybinski, zegt die naam je iets toevallig?;P maat van mijn broertje haha hij noemde jouw naam ooit)
This is the kind of Future Bass which I like. Literally perfect!
Mind checking out my new track?

Yo man! Dit is sick!(Brian Dybinski, zegt die naam je iets toevallig?;P maat van mijn broertje haha hij noemde jouw naam ooit)
This is the kind of Future Bass which I like. Literally perfect!
Mind checking out my new track?

Yo bro! Thanks voor je feedback :)! Naam komt mij wel toevallig voor haha. Enorm bedankt! Ik ga hem checken :)

Very loud. Very clear sound. Very nice mixing. Very clean- how do you do that?
Good vocals. Maybe the change at 0:40 is a bit irritating.
Cool Drop where the kick comes in again.
Professional Sound.
At 1:23 maybe sounds again a bit unexpected. especially the very short vocal shot.
As a whole song sounds very professional. Maybe sometimes the transitions are bit unexpected.
All the best :-)
Stans

Very loud. Very clear sound. Very nice mixing. Very clean- how do you do that?
Good vocals. Maybe the change at 0:40 is a bit irritating.
Cool Drop where the kick comes in again.
Professional Sound.
At 1:23 maybe sounds again a bit unexpected. especially the very short vocal shot.
As a whole song sounds very professional. Maybe sometimes the transitions are bit unexpected.
All the best :-)
Stans

Thank you Stans! It is important to use quality samples and a proper mixdown :)

Dope track! It sounds very well produced. I like the trap elements, they fit nicely with the future bass sound. Also I gotta say I fuck with the album art. lowkey trippy af

please check this out
back it

Dope track! It sounds very well produced. I like the trap elements, they fit nicely with the future bass sound. Also I gotta say I fuck with the album art. lowkey trippy af

please check this out
back it

Thanks bro! I appreciate your feedback deeply. I will definitely check out your work and get back to it.

Back