My first track, Please give feedback (blank space Niche - Organ remix)

vikz44

Hi guys this is my first track, let me know your thoughts I am VERY new to this so let me know if something doesn't sound right (e.g EQing and stuff)

What genre would you put this song in? I am going for the Danny bond, Jamie Duggan style here.

Thankyou!

Last edited:
This isn't bad for a first track. Actually a lot of good ideas. A lot of the sounds sound really cheesy or stock, with practice this should be fixed.

This isn't bad for a first track. Actually a lot of good ideas. A lot of the sounds sound really cheesy or stock, with practice this should be fixed.

Thanks alot man! tbh they are stock lol, but hopefully in time i can tweak them to make a more unique sound

For a first track, this is really promising. The mixing could be a lot better since it sounds really muffled (needs more high end) and the bass is kinda missing, but I guess I did the same mistakes when I started producing. Anyways gj for a first track! Keep on making tracks, you'll get better by the time :)

I thought it was really good for a first production!

I'm in the same boat, having finished my first track recently. The advice I'm getting is to just keep going - and that you tend to get into your stride after around 20 finished tracks (which is what I'm aiming for).

Out of interest, did you do the vocals yourself?

For a first track, this is really promising. The mixing could be a lot better since it sounds really muffled (needs more high end) and the bass is kinda missing, but I guess I did the same mistakes when I started producing. Anyways gj for a first track! Keep on making tracks, you'll get better by the time :)

Thanks for the advice! means alot!

I thought it was really good for a first production!

I'm in the same boat, having finished my first track recently. The advice I'm getting is to just keep going - and that you tend to get into your stride after around 20 finished tracks (which is what I'm aiming for).

Out of interest, did you do the vocals yourself?

Much appreciated! Yeah I guess its all about consistency like everything else, I used to be a 3D artist and got pretty good but deep down i always wanted to do music.

The vocals are from Taylor swift's single blank space, I just chopped and re arranged them :)

Last edited:
Pretty good for a first track. I'd change the snare/clap tho, it doesn't fit quite good IMO.

Last edited:
Back