My first song...

Jayber.C

Hi! I am new in this forum, and in electronic music too. A songwriter who recently fell in love with electronics and FL...
This is my first production, and should be great to have feedback from more experienced ears!
Thank!

https://youtu.be/fOD8uxhx0ig

Or

https://soundcloud.com/user-530183535/no-cage-instr

Last edited:
Very good for a first track! Impressive and original, especially the intro. The riser should be removed. Maybe remove some instruments? Snare and drums could be more loud.

Thanks a lot!
It's been great to read your lines!
It seems to me too sometimes too "big"... so i'll make a treasure od your words.
P.s.
Why remove the riser?

Hi there,
first of all love the idea. pretty solid. Maybe a tad bit more side chain could improve the mix.
BTW: where do you post your tracks to get to 300 views?

Addai

You got a cool vibe going on in your track
Good build-up for a first track
here are some little tips to make it better,
- Try to make it more stereo, the hihats and the synths that starts when the kick comes in (Always keep the kick and snare mono)
- In your track the snare is just as important as the kick, Let it hit harder so it becomes more important
- It seems like some of sounds clash with your kick and bassline, cut the low frequencie from them under 150-250 hz, then the bassline gets more room
I hope I can help you with these tips

You got a cool vibe going on in your track
Good build-up for a first track
here are some little tips to make it better,
- Try to make it more stereo, the hihats and the synths that starts when the kick comes in (Always keep the kick and snare mono)
- In your track the snare is just as important as the kick, Let it hit harder so it becomes more important
- It seems like some of sounds clash with your kick and bassline, cut the low frequencie from them under 150-250 hz, then the bassline gets more room
I hope I can help you with these tips

Precious tips. Thank u xym!

The riser sounds weird and cheesy and does not fit the track. I prefer more plain riser so it's not like - ok here's the prominent riser. The more music I make, the more I realise that every sounds should be picked carefully to fit the song. A tip is to listen to your song when you doing something else, like driving a car or something. Then you will hear things that sounds out of place or if the is something in the song that pops out either in a good/or bad way. I'm ver much an amateur myself so just take whatever I say as is.

Back