Thread: My first single release - Fools

Thanks

My first single release - Fools

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hey guys,

I released this single a few months ago featuring rnb/pop singer Chad Saaiman. Would love some feedback on how I can improve for my next single.

Thanks in advance for listening!

Thanks
    I like this track, good mixing as well. The only thing I would have liked to hear differently would be the lead, I feel like a bigger/more complex sound would work well because of how much variation there is in the other elements of the track.

Thanks
    Thanks for the listen man. Yea, was trying write something relevant and not to dated but at the same time being, me

Thanks
    I am digging the quality from the Bass parts and background chorded instruments. The lead synth sound at 50 seconds could do with a volume gain, and at 1:05 you should have stopped it from playing to bring it back in again at 1:06 but that is a minor thing. The vocals definitely need to be brought up a tad bit more at 2:17 as everything comes back in together so that it can stand out. The vocalist and arrangement was very good with this track.

Check out my newest track ---> Joule - Giddy Up by Joule(Official) | Joule | Free Listening on SoundCloud
    Last edited by Joule; 1 Week Ago at 04:13 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Joule For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joule View Post
    I am digging the quality from the Bass parts and background chorded instruments. The lead synth sound at 50 seconds could do with a volume gain, and at 1:05 you should have stopped it from playing to bring it back in again at 1:06 but that is a minor thing. The vocals definitely need to be brought up a tad bit more at 2:17 as everything comes back in together so that it can stand out. The vocalist and arrangement was very good with this track.
    Check out my newest track ---> Joule - Giddy Up by Joule(Official) | Joule | Free Listening on SoundCloud
    Thanks Joule. Thats great feedback! I agree on the vocal at 2.17. Will take note for my next track.

Thread Information