My first remix and track with vocals!

Hey!

After listening to your remix I would say you did a pretty good job of implementing the lyrics. I do have a few minor things I would like to point out as well. The arpeggiated synth in the beginning could possibly use some more variation volume-wise, maybe some sort of fade in? Also, the sound of the synth pad in the beginning could maybe be changed to sound more open. I liked the rest of it though, nice work! I'm still pretty new at giving feedback so if you have any questions about clarifications feel free to ask.

Regards,
UK

Hey!

After listening to your remix I would say you did a pretty good job of implementing the lyrics. I do have a few minor things I would like to point out as well. The arpeggiated synth in the beginning could possibly use some more variation volume-wise, maybe some sort of fade in? Also, the sound of the synth pad in the beginning could maybe be changed to sound more open. I liked the rest of it though, nice work! I'm still pretty new at giving feedback so if you have any questions about clarifications feel free to ask.

Regards,
UK

Thanks a lot man!

If this is your first track with vocals, you did a great job! There are a few things I'd change, though. If you're starting out on producing, don't use Nexus2! Many of its sounds are way overused (when using synthesizers, you're more likely to end up with a more unique and less generalized sound). Also, as general mixing advice: Cut any frequencies you don't need! Also, your kick is a tad too quiet :D feel free to ask questions

Personally, I loved your remix. I would maybe make it a little bit longer and find a way to make the vocals stick out more.

If this is your first track with vocals, you did a great job! There are a few things I'd change, though. If you're starting out on producing, don't use Nexus2! Many of its sounds are way overused (when using synthesizers, you're more likely to end up with a more unique and less generalized sound). Also, as general mixing advice: Cut any frequencies you don't need! Also, your kick is a tad too quiet :D feel free to ask questions

I have tried many other sounds but am completely in love with nexus and sylenth XD I completely understand where you are coming from though so thank you for the feedback! And in future songs I will be sure to raise the kick volume :)

I have tried many other sounds but am completely in love with nexus and sylenth XD I completely understand where you are coming from though so thank you for the feedback! And in future songs I will be sure to raise the kick volume :)

That's completely okay! Everyone has their own favorites:p Small mixing tip: Make the volume of the mixer track proportional to its importance! (More important elements should be louder than less important ones. Start with the kick)

Sup Andrew,

Cool track man, for a new producer you're doing extremely well - good job.

Track is well rounded and I enjoyed it. My only comment would be that it seems like there is a lot of sections 'building' up and not enough of the main dance sections - if that makes sense?

Best,

Hey, Teraden!

I like your song. I think it has good chords and a feelgood vibe. What I personally miss is hats in the "drop" and maybe a stronger synth for the melody here as well. I'm also not a big fan of the "one note" sound playing under/over the main melody, maybe it just needs an other sound. Otherways it sounds great! Keep it up!

Regards,

Back