My first drum 'n bass track! - I'll return feedback :)

Hey man!

I really like your track! It has a really nice melody, I don't listen very much to drum n' bass but I think you have done a very good work with this track! The intro is epic with that pluck you used! Keep up the good work!

I would appreciate if you could take your time and listen to my new remix that I made for a remix contest! Please tell me what you think, and if you like it please give a like :)

Looking forward to hear more from you!

Cheers

Thanks for the feedback!
@Chris very nice remix dude! I prefer the original, but this comes really close!
The drop is nice, but the best part is where the strings come in around 3 min IMO.
I don't have any idea what to improve, keep going!
@Shroomie link is dead...

Last edited:
really good basis and great instruments & samples used - for me though it needs quite a large sub-bass increase and definitely a nice lo-cut break running along with the drop to give it pace and rhythm

Intro is spot on and I second the strings at 3mins, they sound real nice

For a first attempt this is very good, it was definitely better than my first drum and bass track which was god awful. I love the intro, very sleek and appropriate with introducing the elements to the track.

Here some things which you could possibly work into your future tracks:
.My ears maybe mistaken but those drums sound very similar to the default FL studio drums and though there is nothing wrong with using them it is a good idea to get some other drums to make your tracks more unique so that your not using the same drums as everyone else
.On the subject of drums, add some hi-hats, toms , cymbals to help fill out the higher end of your mix and make the kick and snare feel less lonely : (

Hopefully these were some useful pointers and good luck with your future tracks

great job, the bass lines at 2:40 were very well placed. i think the rhythm is pretty good too, i like where all the kicks are placed. good job on the melody as well, i think it just needs a good master, pretty nice rounded dnb track! keep up the good work. if you have the chance i could use feedback, too (https://soundcloud.com/rhorains/tears-edit)

cheers, rr

Hello -- I'm not a big fan of D&B but I hope I'm some help,

I'm really interested in the melody -- it blows me away! All the instruments fit right together except the bell sound at 1:51, it didn't do it for me. I would change the sound that isn't very "plucky."

The mixing is alright but the drums would need some work. I barely hear the kick and the snare has this high "clicky" transient sound that doesn't fit too well.

Overall, I did like the demo track. I hope to hear the finish version!

Could you give me feedback on my new single?

Last edited:
Back