My best remix?

The lead that kicks in at the 2:47 mark sounds great! If you don't me asking, where do you get your acapellas from? Wouldn't mind stepping away from the Trap stuff and try a few dance remixes myself.
Cool song, though I still prefer Till the Sun Rise Up just a wee bit more. :)

glitch | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks so much for this feedback! I get all my acapellas simply from just searching google. I listen to alot of old house music so when I hear a track I like its easy for me to find the acapella for it to remix. If you ever need feedback just link me the song :)
The lead that kicks in at the 2:47 mark sounds great! If you don't me asking, where do you get your acapellas from? Wouldn't mind stepping away from the Trap stuff and try a few dance remixes myself.
Cool song, though I still prefer Till the Sun Rise Up just a wee bit more. :)

glitch | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Great song man! Really enjoyed it! I agree with Glitch1044 that it sounds great when the lead comes in but I can't help but think it would sound sweet it if was a little bit louder in the mix.

Great song man! Really enjoyed it! I agree with Glitch1044 that it sounds great when the lead comes in but I can't help but think it would sound sweet it if was a little bit louder in the mix.
Thats great to hear! And thanks for the feedback, Ill work on that for my next track!

Back