My 4th Track! How much progression? [F4F]

bLadEy0

Hi guys,

I've a new track for you, it's my 4th track since I started producing (for 1-2 months) watching and reading a lot about mixing,eq and mastering, still dont understand everything, but i hope some of it helped my new track to shine a bit better. How do you guys like it? Tell me your opinion! I will feedback back!

My newest!:

My 3rd!:

See ya!

PS: How do u guys like fabfilter pro eq compared to para eq2? I never tried it, but i think the better visual feedback could help a beginner, or not?

Last edited:
hello bLadEy0

for your very first tracks we think its pretty good, so well done! very catchy indeed.

we think it all lacks a little thightness. dont be afraid to use compression and saturation. dont forget to give every instrument its own space in the spectrum, panorama and room.

we love fabfilter 2 for surgical eq-ing, not for coloring. for that we like to use vintage emulated eqs from companies like acustica audio.

we would love to hear your feedback aswell. link is in our signature :) thanks

Hi, nice track!

Your volumes are nicely in control, do you put limiters on bass/ drums/ chords / lead mixer tracks??
How much do you eq away from the bass & chords??

Your kick comes to early or your sidechain isn't good.
maybe put the kick a bit later in the mix with the wrench tool or change the milliseconds in your mixer. You can try a longer release time on your sidechain.

I also appreciate feedback.

Thx in advance.

Bizzey with a house track. (F4F)

For one of your first productions this is pretty good man!

The entire track is interesting, check the main elements very correctly. It is important to have kicks on beat and also the snare etc.

The best suggestion I can give is to produce more and more, along the way you will discover new things and improve your sound. Keep on going!

Back