Mountain - Big EDM DROP

Eccis

Big EDM drop for this song. I've been making music for hobby since start of 2017 and really enjoy it. Hope you like this song too.

Last edited:
Nice song! Liked the arp alot. I also love those guitar style plucks in the intro. You must tell me how you made those?!
Only thing I have to say is that your kick spans over very high frequencies. I'm personally not a fan of that.

Great track overall.

Hey Rasalp, thanks for the feedback! Now when you say it I agree on that the kick could be more lower frequencies (sounds a bit too much 'in your face' right now).

Do you mean the guitar? Its simply an electric guitar with highs shaved of and with some reverb to it :)

Great track, everything fits together, all best practices from EDM production were applied.
Perhaps the beginning could be more interesting when another melody or counter-melody is used.
Oh and the end: don't leave me hanging in note D when I'm waiting the melody to resolve to D# :)

Thanks for your feedback sxop! Yeah agree to that the intro could have been better with some variations in melody our something to mix it up a little :)

Back