Michael Milner- Fly Away (Prod. YPNT) F4F

Yungspazz

Hey guys, just posting a EDM/Chill track called Fly Away Prod/mixed and mastered by my boy YPNT! I recorded these vocals to another beat and shot them to him and he gave me my favorite song i was apart of back. Enjoy, leave feed and i'll leave feed if you drop links!

ooh i like this it's really chill! not sure if its the genre but i think the part after the beat drop could have maybe another melody layered over it or something for more contrast! very professionally made tho :)

ooh i like this it's really chill! not sure if its the genre but i think the part after the beat drop could have maybe another melody layered over it or something for more contrast! very professionally made tho :)

thanks for the feedback and listening !!!

Thanks for the feedback on my track man, glad you liked it. Great job on this. Really well made/sung with super chill vibes. I really like the vocal chops during the drop. The only thing I have to say (which is pretty much personal preference) is that I think it would benefit from having a deeper bass during the drop.

Thanks for the feedback on my track man, glad you liked it. Great job on this. Really well made/sung with super chill vibes. I really like the vocal chops during the drop. The only thing I have to say (which is pretty much personal preference) is that I think it would benefit from having a deeper bass during the drop.

No worries on the feedback! and thank you, YPNT did his thing on this for me. thank you for the feedback !!!

Back