[Metalstep] T.I.L.I.D.I.N. - Rock this Place (feedback will be returned!)

T.I.L.I.D.I.N.

Hi everybody,

here is my second release "Rock this Place" (Original and Extended Mix). This time it's about Metalstep. Additionally there is some orchestral and trap stuff going on and also some 303s, Rave-Sounds and Breakbeats.

Original Mix:

Extended Mix:

Feel free to comment, like, criticise. I will also return favor :p.

Best regards, T.I.L.I.D.I.N.

Good job mixing the different elements. Guitar doesn't always fit into this kind of music. Yours has a very clean, tight sound. Played, programmed, or a mix? I usually have a mix when I work guitar in.

Hi NothingNowhereNobody,

first of all thanks for your feedback. The guitar was played by a former member of my metal band. You are right, I am also not 100% satisfied with the sound. To be honest, this track is several years old and at that time I used Native Instruments GuitarRig, which is (from my view today) not optimal. I think it works. But it is more "metal" than "core", which seems to be the "standard" today.

I personally think that Dubstep and Metal are really a good pair. But yes there are always things which can be optimised so your feedback is very helpful.

KR, T.I.L.I.D.I.N.

Last edited:
I use GuitarRig, too! It's not as good as, say, real hardware, but there is a lot of variety, and I like to run non-guitar signals through it, too. I think your work sounds great! I'm never 100% happy with my music, either.

Back