Melodic Electronic

My suggestion is not to use so many "saw" like instruments. It sounds like they're all in the same spectrum which is one reason the song sound kind of flat. I feel that you have cut to much on the equaliser. Also the low end is not there, at least I can't hear it. The arrangement and song structure is good. You make changes in the song and things flow on in a natural way. That is good. Also I would suggest some reverb. Right now it sounds kind of dry

My suggestion is not to use so many "saw" like instruments. It sounds like they're all in the same spectrum which is one reason the song sound kind of flat. I feel that you have cut to much on the equaliser. Also the low end is not there, at least I can't hear it. The arrangement and song structure is good. You make changes in the song and things flow on in a natural way. That is good. Also I would suggest some reverb. Right now it sounds kind of dry

Yeah agreed about the frequency clashes and the lack of reverb, thanks for listening.

I really like the vibe of this but think it needs a deeper/lower synth in the background to give it more weight.

Back