[Melodic Dubstep] Kyrpto - Light Years Away

I like the spacey vibes and pads in this tune. The spacey shit is right up my alley, and i like the build up as well. The synth work at the drop is good, ...it's not my fav style, (not a brostep fan) but I can hear the effort and time you spent making this so big ups. Good one.

but ya, in order to be classified as dubstep it has to have reggae influences. Dub is a style of music that grew out of reggae in the 60s (Dub music - Wikipedia).

anyway... i like the spacey and atmospheric vibes your tune gives.

Can you check out my new track too please?
The Orion Project (free download) by Epsilon-144 | Epsilon 144 | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Last edited:
Nice track you got there! Sounds even more spacey! Love the little glitch effect you added in there.

I agree with you about the brostep issue but most people will probably associate this type of music with dubstep. Even producers.

lol that's exactly the problem. Sheep tend flock together without asking why or where they're flocking. Dubstep requires a slow reggae influence. lol
but thank you, mate. cheers. :)

lol that's exactly the problem. Sheep tend flock together without asking why or where they're flocking. Dubstep requires a slow reggae influence. lol
but thank you, mate. cheers. :)

True although I think the evolution of music has a roll to play as well. Rock has Blues origins but the modern Rock you hear today have almost no resemblance to Blues.

ya, thats true. ...but rock n roll is not jump blues, or gospel anymore. lol They changed the name when they changed the music.

Last edited:
Here's the pro mix. Hopefully it's not suffering from the same frequency issues from my last track.

Back