Melodic deepness for your ears..

I like your style, it's really unique and a bit trippy like you can expect anything! That's a nice quality to have in your music. Keep up the good work!

I like it bro. Don't know if it's because I'm used to hearing dj'ed mixes only or not, but I was expecting a drop for like 3 minutes into it lol. That kick sample is so clean btw.

I like it bro. Don't know if it's because I'm used to hearing dj'ed mixes only or not, but I was expecting a drop for like 3 minutes into it lol. That kick sample is so clean btw.
thanks for the feedback...I layer 3 kicks together, low , mid, and high, and eq them to fit nicely and then use a utility plugin with a l % r phase. To help gel them then and some other velocity stuff and instruments....

thanks for the feedback...I layer 3 kicks together, low , mid, and high, and eq them to fit nicely and then use a utility plugin with a l % r phase. To help gel them then and some other velocity stuff and instruments....

Well, nice job! Lol.

Idk what phasing is, I'll look into it. And I don't really understand layering tbh.

If you want you could check my song out at http://www.soundcloud.com/bassheadprime/king-boo , I'd love some feedback.

(This link ain't fucking working, sorry for making it hard to access)

Last edited:
Nice melodies and quite engaging. My one suggestion would be to switch up the bass to held notes at various parts in the song instead of the continuous staccato style as it devolves into repetitiveness after a while. Anyway I gave you a follow! Keep up the good work

Nice melodies and quite engaging. My one suggestion would be to switch up the bass to held notes at various parts in the song instead of the continuous staccato style as it devolves into repetitiveness after a while. Anyway I gave you a follow! Keep up the good work
Dropshot! Thanks for the follow! For some reason every time I try legato style for my bass and chords, I always am not happy with the result, probably just need help when to release ....and velocity ........

I like how the kick sits in the mix. I feel like some of the panned sounds detract from the mix and didn't need to be there, some of them are slightly harsh. The bassline is kind of catchy but the other melodies are more atmospheric in my opinion. Good work though, interesting track.

I like how the kick sits in the mix. I feel like some of the panned sounds detract from the mix and didn't need to be there, some of them are slightly harsh. The bassline is kind of catchy but the other melodies are more atmospheric in my opinion. Good work though, interesting track.

I like your feedback........I tend to agree with my panning... I tend to do that alot.....maybe too much......I need to stop or only when its needed.........thanks again!!!!!

Back