♦MAXIMUS♦ - SHTOTA[original mix] [f4f]

This is pretty dope, the intro was really attention grabbing and the attention to detail was really apparent. Once the beat kicked in it was super heavy with a nice groove. I thought the dynamics between the loudest and quietest section was actually a little too far apart but it did make for some really dramatic changes. Maybe turn the drum fills up a hair and back down just slightly on the loud sections, just an idea. The track sounds excellent otherwise, really clean sound. Nice work man!

So unexpected.
Very very very good work.
When will I have a sound THAT clear?

Thanks for sharing, dude.

Something About The Music
thank you for positive and supportive feedback bro :D you'll get there and i dont think my sound is at that good enough level im using really poor speakers and my ears :D

This is pretty dope, the intro was really attention grabbing and the attention to detail was really apparent. Once the beat kicked in it was super heavy with a nice groove. I thought the dynamics between the loudest and quietest section was actually a little too far apart but it did make for some really dramatic changes. Maybe turn the drum fills up a hair and back down just slightly on the loud sections, just an idea. The track sounds excellent otherwise, really clean sound. Nice work man!
thank you for positive and supporitive feedback guys :D

Back