Marcus Adrien - Distance [Future Bass] (Feedback for feedback)

MWaltz_469

I have a song that I'd love to get feedback on, and in turn, I shall give feedback on your song too!

New to future bass, and would like any helpful tips on getting a better sound.

Dude this was good! I think it was overall really good so I'm just gonna be harsh and give you thing to improve. Just assume everything else I thought was amazing.

0:14 felt really empty to me. I think you could add some more little ear candy here to keep it interesting.
Also was not a fan of the flute sound. Just because it felt too flat; not enough movement in it. Try changing some velocity or adding some type of automation to add some movement.
I think you removed a little too much low end on the vocals during the build up. You got it right but its a bit much I think. Maybe increase the reverb as it builds instead if it feels too flat still. Just feels unnatural losing that much during that high pass.
I don't really hear any sub during the drop. Could be missing or just too quiet? Could add a lot more energy with a sub there.
Again, lose a lot of energy after the drop. Or just feels too flat or something. Don't need to add much just some small things so its not just that flat flute with the vocal over it.
Second build up was amazing. I think you added too much bass before the drop hits though. Made the drop really sound weak in comparison, especially without that sub hitting.

I think overall it was amazing. You got a like from me for sure. Hope what I said helps a little.

Last edited:
Back