Made a quick youTube video breakdown of my new track :)

The new track is sounds like it's coming along well! One thing I would say about the video itself though is the intro is a bit long. That might just be a matter of taste though lol

The new track is sounds like it's coming along well! One thing I would say about the video itself though is the intro is a bit long. That might just be a matter of taste though lol

Cheers mate I thought the same so I trimmed the intro a bit, I finished that track tonight so will upload to soundcloud tomorrow.

Thanks again mate :)

hey, nice song!. in terms of the video, it may be better if you used a screen capture or something so that the viewer can see your daw better

I agree, I can't see shit... at least put the camera directly on the screen lol! Sounds good, but a bit ordinary... I guess like a pop song, which is great if you are in to that thing but imo you need something strong that makes it stand out and not just a simple melody on a marimba or whatever that sample you used was. That vocal sample is choice tho :):cool:

Last edited:
I agree, I can't see shit... at least put the camera directly on the screen lol! Sounds good, but a bit ordinary... I guess like a pop song, which is great if you are in to that thing but imo you need something strong that makes it stand out and not just a simple melody on a marimba or whatever that sample you used was. That vocal sample is choice tho :):cool:

Cheers for feedback, I know what you mean, it was just a quick test and not a tutorial only needed to hear audio really. I have a screen capture program now so the next upload will be pin sharp hd :)

Last edited:
Back