mad deep tune in need of feed back, f4f

Hello
Thanks again for my feedback, I like your track but I think it lacks that killer melody as it just has the vocal chops high at first and
then pitched down, it has good energy and progresses nicely but just needs a little more variation lol I am guilty of this sometimes.
But its a good track well done mate :)

Hi. It sounds good. Though when the second part of the drop starts, you pitch down the vocal chops, which is cool, but I expected the second part to hit harder. Maybe an extra (crunchy) bass layer could pump it up a bit?

Strong and professional mix!
I think the climax is a bit weird before the drop.
The slide at 1:05 is a too soon I think, the timing could been a bit better.

The bass line should have more mid into it imo and the voice chops could be a bit lower in volume and a bit less reverb maybe.
Maybe a cool idea to filter the track out when the break starts and filter in the vocals.

Also adding some snares in the drums should be cool aswell to give it more of a rytmhic feel.
Also a lead would be really cool to have, u only have some vocal chops and a bass line right now.
These are my thoughts, overall you could spice up the track a bit but it sounds cool already!

Maybe a piano layer to follow the bassline would fit aswell.

Would u mind checking out my track?
[House] Mark Smit - Past

nice super happy party vibes. The intro captures attention. The vocals early on may be a touch too loud, ...just maybe a a little tough. The drop is nicely produced and blended in. I like the low vocal pitching later too. I think it's a cool tune. It has good energy and happy uplifting vibes. If you do the lyrics or know the guy who does, maybe work on something catchier than saying home...but idk, im not a lyricist so i cant say. The production is on point and the energy/vibes are very nice! I like it!

Can you check out my new song too please? Thanks. Error by Epsilon-144 | Epsilon 144 | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Hey, its really well mixed. All the drops etc in the right places, really dig from 2:30 onwards. However, the initial singing melody is a little weak. Good Effort.

Percussion is very dynamic from the start, that's pretty cool. The vocals are very typical EDM, as well as the drop melody, so i don't fuck w them as much. The bass melody is some cool house bouncy stuff, works really nice, probably bangs on speakers. Mixing is really good.
Dark electronic track [F4F]

Back