Lovejuice EDM/Trance feedback returned!

The drop is nice but I feel like it could use a little more variation. Like a lead going in the background, and it gets sort of repetitive. Other than that it's a nice trancey song :angel:

Melody is on point! I really liked the sounds you chose for the chord. The only thing I can suggest is adding some sort of driving bass intro/outro and leaving the melody to shine in the break/drop. Very well done!

I like the spacing and buildup of tension. The female yeah yeah seems a bit out of the space of the rest of the song. Drop has nice drive and groove. The higher frequency instruments seem to be a bit unclear and flat. Like the song as a whole!

Thanks man! The original track or the remade version i replied with? :D

Let me know if you want any feedback

Really like the intro and the musical tension however the female "yea yea" really and I mean really needs to come out. Other than that I'm diggin so far. I'm still listening as I'm typing this. You did a good job boosting the levels of the instruments and mixing so everything stands out without overwhelming anything. Seriously though...the "yea yea"....just..."no no". LOL. I really like the track itself though. The other "Ohhhhh yea" wasn't so bad though. ;)

Really like the intro and the musical tension however the female "yea yea" really and I mean really needs to come out. Other than that I'm diggin so far. I'm still listening as I'm typing this. You did a good job boosting the levels of the instruments and mixing so everything stands out without overwhelming anything. Seriously though...the "yea yea"....just..."no no". LOL. I really like the track itself though. The other "Ohhhhh yea" wasn't so bad though. ;)

Yeah I agree on the vocal part now some days later, gotta step up my vocal game haha. Thanks a lot for taking the time

Back