"Lost" (Weeknd / Downtempo / Chill / Guitar / Electro Funk) [FEED FOR FEED 100%]

kfxkicks

KFX KICKS PRODUCTIONS
"Lost" (Weeknd / Downtempo / Chill / Guitar / Electro Funk) [FEED FOR FEED 100%]

fire.jpg

Or

Beat Name - "Lost"

Link - SoundClick artist: KFX KICKS PRODUCTIONS - Producers Don't Put In Work Like This!

Who do you hear on this?
What do you think of the mix?
What don't you like?

Any other feed you have please positive or negative. Its all welcomed :)

Drop your links so I can return feed to your thread.

KFX KICKS PRODUCTIONS
SoundClick artist: KFX KICKS PRODUCTIONS - Producers Don't Put In Work Like This!
http://www.twitter.com/kfxkicks
kfxkicks - YouTube

I like the details in the production such as the piano. I like that popping percussion sound at 1:40 and the pads are nice as well.

The main distorted basline seems a bit undercooked IMO. It could just be me. Other than that not too much to complain about. There is very song structure to this and I like some elemnts drop out to allow new elements such as the guitar around 4:00.

Overall a pretty strong track with a nice mixdown. The hats are nicely panned. Very Good job.4

Feed for feed please? Thanks. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...soul-seun-cougar-dark-minimal-dubstep-468359/

Last edited:
I like the details in the production such as the piano. I like that popping percussion sound at 1:40 and the pads are nice as well.

The main distorted basline seems a bit undercooked IMO. It could just be me. Other than that not too much to complain about. There is very song structure to this and I like some elemnts drop out to allow new elements such as the guitar around 4:00.

Overall a pretty strong track with a nice mixdown. The hats are nicely panned. Very Good job.4

Feed for feed please? Thanks. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...soul-seun-cougar-dark-minimal-dubstep-468359/

Thanks for the solid feed going to mess with the lead bass and see what I can do.
Will shoot you some feed in a bit.

Yo yo cool, vibey beat. I think the mix is super straight all around, though the piano could sit a little better for my taste. I think a little reverb could go a long way for that, but it's just my opinion. The sound selection is great, real grimey and spacey at the same time. The drum beat is cool, and the drum sounds really bring together the beat as a whole. Great job on this. Check me out when you get a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...l-track-fever-kalex-all-feed-returned-468315/

Yo yo cool, vibey beat. I think the mix is super straight all around, though the piano could sit a little better for my taste. I think a little reverb could go a long way for that, but it's just my opinion. The sound selection is great, real grimey and spacey at the same time. The drum beat is cool, and the drum sounds really bring together the beat as a whole. Great job on this. Check me out when you get a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...l-track-fever-kalex-all-feed-returned-468315/

Thanks man means a lot. Going to hit the feed here when I wake up.

This sounds Good homie. Couple of things tho. The Vox could use a ping-pong delay with verb imo
The piano could be more ambient(sit back a lil more). The lead @ 2.23 was kinda getting at me...
Bass was off a lil too... Women choir could use more stereo mix and EQ. Overall nice tho.

F4F - Hpnotiq * New * Feeds

This sounds Good homie. Couple of things tho. The Vox could use a ping-pong delay with verb imo
The piano could be more ambient(sit back a lil more). The lead @ 2.23 was kinda getting at me...
Bass was off a lil too... Women choir could use more stereo mix and EQ. Overall nice tho.

F4F - Hpnotiq * New * Feeds

Thanks for the feed really appreciate it. Will see if I can make some refinements once I'm back on my monitors.

smooth intro drums nice,piano nice,the synth is ok i like the track vibe,reminds me of some smooth rnb,i can hear the homie weeknd cleaning this,the drums is nice an smooth, should have lil more thud maybe,but non the less this is nice perfect room for the vocals,drake an weeknd would make love to this beat https://www.futureproducers.com/for...lbum-amazing-go-support-now-feng-shui-468142/

Thanks man will see if I can spruce things up a bit when I'm back in the studio. Will shoot you some love back here in a bit.

Sup bru bru. It's hard for me to be critical cause you make dope beats but I'ma try ;]

I think the suggestion of ping ponging your vox with delay is a pretty sweet idea although I did not think of it. It would definitely help set it off. Your breakdowns were on point. I loved the snares you chose for this track. Mixing is on point. The track is loud and sounds great. Did you play/sample that guitar? It sits really nice in the mix imo and brings some good vibes along with it. I could hear Kendrick shitting on this track! Good stuff overall. This track inspires me to mix things up and try some new stuff.

you da man

Sup bru bru. It's hard for me to be critical cause you make dope beats but I'ma try ;]

I think the suggestion of ping ponging your vox with delay is a pretty sweet idea although I did not think of it. It would definitely help set it off. Your breakdowns were on point. I loved the snares you chose for this track. Mixing is on point. The track is loud and sounds great. Did you play/sample that guitar? It sits really nice in the mix imo and brings some good vibes along with it. I could hear Kendrick shitting on this track! Good stuff overall. This track inspires me to mix things up and try some new stuff.

you da man

Ha thanks man that means a lot. Going to mess with this track some more at some point. Just stuck on this new track and how I want to arrange it. Definetly agree with the delay. That will be an easy add.
Feedback like this is what pushes me to make better/different shit. So again much appreciated.

Thanks

Going to re feed everyone here in a bit.

KFX

Just uploaded a new version with some minor fixed, eq, adjustments, etc.
Let me know if that sounds/works better.

KFX

Back