Lost Souls (Spinnin Records Suggested Edit) F4F

Fulloctave

Lol, Spinnin' knows their stuff, what kind of suggestion did they give you?
This is not really my style, but apart from that it's pretty good. Mix sounds good, good sense of melody.. and purpose.
I think you could maybe add a bit more interest to the vocals.. with effects, or how you use them in the composition: like now, they come in while you have a build/break going on as well.
Maybe try doing the build/break, then add the vocal?

Lol, Spinnin' knows their stuff, what kind of suggestion did they give you?
This is not really my style, but apart from that it's pretty good. Mix sounds good, good sense of melody.. and purpose.
I think you could maybe add a bit more interest to the vocals.. with effects, or how you use them in the composition: like now, they come in while you have a build/break going on as well.
Maybe try doing the build/break, then add the vocal?

Spinnin suggested to add a clap instead of a snare and reduce the volume of the kick, They loved the vocals etc
Thanks for your feedback its much appreciated :)

I agree with localspace about the vocal, it's good and I like the calm mood it brings but you could make it abit more interesting. mix sounds good, melody is soothing and structure is good. Only thing I got caught up by was the hat in the left channel, I'm listening with headset and it feels abit too panned / missplaced, just a small detail tho, no biggie! Great job man, best of luck in the talentpool!

Best regards,

Simon W

I agree with localspace about the vocal, it's good and I like the calm mood it brings but you could make it abit more interesting. mix sounds good, melody is soothing and structure is good. Only thing I got caught up by was the hat in the left channel, I'm listening with headset and it feels abit too panned / missplaced, just a small detail tho, no biggie! Great job man, best of luck in the talentpool!

Best regards,

Simon W

Cheers mate, I thought about an extended mix with a vocal chop build up or something along those lines.

Hi,

In regard to the technical side of your production, everything is pretty much spot on. The mix is balanced with a nice warm master. In my opinion the synth pad and piano chords could be a bit more prominent in the mix just to harmonise and glue the track together a bit more.

Overall, this is a very cool track. I can just imagine it being played in Ibiza whilst the sun is setting over the Balearic sea, due to it's calming nature.

Regards.

I would appreciate feedback on my track: Jack Dallas - 'Love' - UK Garage/2 Step - Feedback Appreciated

Hi,

In regard to the technical side of your production, everything is pretty much spot on. The mix is balanced with a nice warm master. In my opinion the synth pad and piano chords could be a bit more prominent in the mix just to harmonise and glue the track together a bit more.

Overall, this is a very cool track. I can just imagine it being played in Ibiza whilst the sun is setting over the Balearic sea, due to it's calming nature.

Regards.

I would appreciate feedback on my track: Jack Dallas - 'Love' - UK Garage/2 Step - Feedback Appreciated

Cheers mate, I have left you some feedback :)

Back