The Loopy - Night Funk [Electronic]

Hey dude, thanks for the feedback on my track.

Vibes are great on this one. I like how the track jumps into the main beat quite early on. Had my head bopping along straight away. Mix sounds pretty tight to me. Really catchy bassline and synth melody. I guess my only suggestion would be to bring in some vocals, even just an odd 'HEY' or something else. But yeah, in my opinion, this track is pretty much spot on. The ending is slightly abrupt, and I guess you could add some sort of outro, but it works as it is, so I wouldn't say it is entirely necessary.

Keep up the good work famalam!

Hey dude, thanks for the feedback on my track.

Vibes are great on this one. I like how the track jumps into the main beat quite early on. Had my head bopping along straight away. Mix sounds pretty tight to me. Really catchy bassline and synth melody. I guess my only suggestion would be to bring in some vocals, even just an odd 'HEY' or something else. But yeah, in my opinion, this track is pretty much spot on. The ending is slightly abrupt, and I guess you could add some sort of outro, but it works as it is, so I wouldn't say it is entirely necessary.

Keep up the good work famalam!

No worries, thanks man. Yeah I agree about that ending. I want to replace the lead synth with some vocals. I'll change that ending and make it transition to another part with more cohesion.

Last edited:
Back