Looking for some feedback for my new dark/deep techno track

Iyad

Hi,

i'm new in this forum and this is my first post.

I started producing 4 years ago on Fl studio. i used to do rnb then i switched to trance and now i have been trying some techno for few months.

I got good replies from friends for my track but i wanted to have comments from producers and djs.

Here is the private link on soundcloud for my track : https://soundcloud.com/dj-iyad/motion-deep-tech/s-zoYWv

Still didn't finish the track or started mastering it. But don't hesitate to criticize my track, cuz i'm trying to learn :)

Thanks!

Iyad

Hi Iyad, like the deep tech feel of your track but to me there's some issues that i found. Around the 4 mins mark, the piano way takes over the track, maybe bring that down in the mix slightly and focus on the EQ side of things to bring out important frequencies. Also the 3 minute mark there's maybe too much distortion? And the level on the track was maybe too high? Same as above, attention to detail needed here, but nothing that can't be altered. Overall i would say your on the right lines but again just take some time getting your mix sounding more stable, then thing's will fall in to place I'm sure!

Hope this helps, and do bare in mind I'm only listening through a pair of studio headphones at present.

Kind regards James

I like it, it does sound pretty dark. However I think it's too much noise at 2:58, maybe EQ some frequencies for a clearer sound? And also like james said about the piano @ 4 minutes, it's kinda loud.

Iyad, I really love the idea! This track has massive potential! For starters, I really think you need to bring the bass one octave up and then EQ it a little more to only allow the low end and then compress it if needed. I tried my headphones, monitors and general speakers and that bass needs to be fixed..it is very distorted. Love the piano, love the way its brought in. The break down is solid as well. Again, I think if you fix that baseline synth I think you're at a good start! Would love to hear the next version soon.

If you're interested, please let me know what you think of my techno track I am working on (still a lot to do) -
https://soundcloud.com/zilozile/no-voca-v2/s-DFkf7

Cheers,
ZZ

Hey guys!

i worked again on my track! What do you think? here is the link on soundcloud: soundcloud.com/dj-iyad/motion-deep-tech/s-Al9ug

Thanks!

Back