Looking for opinions on my track

Mantheon

Hi guys, I'm currently working on my second track, looking to get some advice (steffeeh enter my thread bro :D)

Hope you enjoy

Hey,
really good production. Maybe you could turn down a bit your maximizer, sometimes your lead is getting distorted a bit.

Hey,
really good production. Maybe you could turn down a bit your maximizer, sometimes your lead is getting distorted a bit.
Thanks! but maximizer though? not sure what you mean but I got nothing on my master channel :D

EDIT: Oh i just heard where you meant it, already fixed thanks!
WTF this is your second track and you're already this good? Sick production man! Looking forward to the full version :)
Yeah :) Thanks a lot!
sounds good! strong enough.
Thanks buddy!

Damn this chopped vocals are sick. Great effect for the builds into the melodies. Excited for the full thing.

Second track? WTF is right lmao. How long have you been producing?

It sounds really full and awesome! Although, I don't really make this particular style of music, so I can't say much about how it "should" sound. But I'm either hearing a decent level of distortion, or too much energy in the highs. (10khz+). There are also points that your limiter is being pushed beyond its limit. (No pun intended).

In other words, it's a really sick track! But it's very fatiguing to my ears, so I can't play myself playing it repeatedly. Hope these words help, great work :)

Second track? WTF is right lmao. How long have you been producing?

It sounds really full and awesome! Although, I don't really make this particular style of music, so I can't say much about how it "should" sound. But I'm either hearing a decent level of distortion, or too much energy in the highs. (10khz+). There are also points that your limiter is being pushed beyond its limit. (No pun intended).

In other words, it's a really sick track! But it's very fatiguing to my ears, so I can't play myself playing it repeatedly. Hope these words help, great work :)

Thanks a lot for your awesome words!!

I've been producing for about 6 months now (started june 1st), I have a younger brother who produces (tried many genres of house) for ~1.5-2years (which i asked for some tips once in a while the first 3 months).

The distorted/clipping is gone already on the current project, I also changed the melody, it's better now

Also to clarify, I have nothing on my master channel, no limiters or anything, although you might be right on the point you made, I have to double check that, thanks :)

Last edited:
I love the kick man, the only thing that im not a huge fan of is the pitched melody melody during the build, its sounds....distorted kind of. lol Other than that it sounds great man!

I love the kick man, the only thing that im not a huge fan of is the pitched melody melody during the build, its sounds....distorted kind of. lol Other than that it sounds great man!

Thanks :) Do you mean in the pitched stuff in the build up?

Back