Looking for feedback on my new track! (The mixdown is not that great)

KLNKY

Tereki
Hey I recently made a new track called "When Time Widens", and I hope you guys like it. I am specifically looking for tips on how to mix the drop properly. I took out all the low frequencies, boosted some of the highs and got rid of the resonating frequencies on the plucks but it still doesn't sound quite right. Any help? :hmmm:

I actually haven't posted 5 posts yet but if you look up "when time widens" or "KLNKY" on soundcloud it is the first thing that comes up.

Hi KLNKY!

Definitely some nice ideas on your track! lot of potential
I think your kick might the problem . it lags punch! maybe also give it more room via a sidechain to your bass,synth and hi hats.

also try sticking to only a single (or two kicks max) throughout the whole track!

next time please make sure you have your 5 posts, cause its annoying to type something in.
nice amount of views you got there. how did you get them so fast?

would be cool if you could also return the feedback on our latest track!
thanks!

Thanks for the feedback man! The reason I got so many plays was because it got reposted to a big channel! I have taken a look at your track, its really nice and relaxing :angel:! It really calmed me down! Mix-wise, it sounds really professional! I'm not surprised it got released by a label!

Would it be possible for me to do a future bass remix of this? That would be really fun. What DAW do you use? I use FL studio.

One more question, how do you go about sending your music to labels?

Back